Flipping Houses Downloads, books, software, courses, etc.
Best Flipping Houses Books
Wholesaling Houses Books
- House Inspection ChecklistThis is a checklist for the main items that I look for when viewing a property. When I was looking at a lot of REO’s, I gave this checklist to my brother-in-law to inspect houses for me and take pictures. This way he could do the leg work and I could work up an offer based on what he found and entered on this checklist, along with the pictures he took. Go ahead and download it.
- Another House Inspection ChecklistHere is another checklist that was generously donated by David Lathrop. You can check this one out also and see which one you prefer.
- House Flipping Lead SheetThis is a lead sheet that can be used to keep track of information for your leads. This was generously donated by David Lathrop. Thanks.
- Real Estate Investor Toolbar(Firefox only) This is a toolbar for the Mozilla Firefox internet browser. It’s free and has a lot of useful features, including links to bank owned properties, setting up and loading your favorite investing sites into separate tabs, and a lot more. Go ahead and check it out.
- Real Estate Investing Lead ManagerFREE Online software to help you keep track of your leads, analyze deals, set up automatic follow up reminders and more. It’s free, what are you waiting for? Check it out.
- Assignment of Contract FormThis is the form to use when you are assigning a contract when wholesaling.
Real Estate Investor Websites For Generating Motivated Seller Leads
Want a website like mine that generates motivated seller leads for you?
Watch the video tour to find out more about my real estate investor websites:
Complete Real Estate Investor Software System
Get the software I’ve planned and developed over the last 5 years!
The big companies have software systems to manage their leads and deals that have cost them hundreds of thousands of dollars to have built. I’ve built even better software and made it available for you to use so that you can benefit from it as tremendously as I have.
This is the ultimate resource for any real estate investor, regardless of whether you are just getting started or have been flipping houses for years.
Oh…and it was built so that you can access it from your mobile devices as well as your desktop. Have access to your house flipping leads and data no matter where you are (as long as you have internet access).
House Flipping Training Courses
Note: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links (at no extra cost to you of course). These are all things that I have experience with that I am recommending because they are helpful and are from people that I trust, not because of the commissions that I may earn from you using these products (I’m making good enough money actually doing what I preach. This helps to justify the time spent on this blog.). If your goal is to change your direction in life and attain more financial freedom, I think you will find these resources useful.
- Bluehost Web HostingThis is where you can get a domain name for your website (your url) and sign up for web hosting service. I highly recommend BlueHost for this because I use them and they are very affordable ($5.95/mo if you sign up for 24 months or $6.95/mo if you sign up for 12 months – crazy cheap, especially when you consider that one wholesale, or even one birddogged lead, could land you several thousand) and reliable. Their interface is also easy to use. Click here to get your own website.
- Yellow Letters CompleteThis company rocks! Considering sending yellow letters but don’t know what they should say and not looking forward to handwriting 100’s of letters…repeatedly? Let this company do it for you.
I was shocked at how cheap it was. We were paying a little more per letter to have someone else do it and we always had to coordinate, supply them with ink, paper and stamps, and had to go and mail them. Even though someone else was stuffing the envelopes, hand-addressing them and putting a stamp on them, we still had to deal with all of the coordination (which was a pain in the butt!).
They have proven templates and have people that hand-write letters and envelopes. Set up your mailing with them and let them handle everything. Time is very important and this company can allow you to run a professional mailing campaign without much effort. Zach runs it and is very helpful. Every time I need something he is quick to respond. I recommend these guys 100%. Click here to check them out.
Highly Recommended Books
My wife and I both have a stack of books on our nightstand. I’m sure that I have at least 15 books waiting to be read. The reason I mention this is because you should always be learning. There are so many good books out there to help you achieve your goals and conquer your fears.
These are the best of the business and self help books that we own and we created this page because we highly recommend them. It can be hard to figure out which books are the ones worth reading when there are so many out there. For some people this may cause them to avoid buying any of them. I can confidently say that each of these books is a must read.
We left a little comment for each to help in determining quickly what the book is about and how it helped us. I’ve added some biographies because I just really love biographies about highly successful people and there is a lot to be gleaned from them.
Sometimes it takes a minute for the books to load below (please be patient):
In this video, I cover 5 simple steps to getting started wholesaling houses.