Flipping Houses Downloads, books, software, courses, etc.
Best Flipping Houses Books
Get a behind-the-scenes look at the day-to-day operations of Danny’s successful house flipping business. Experience 34 weeks covering every aspect of a house flipping business. See all the marketing, analysis of leads, offers made, the fix-ups, and a breakdown of each deal done. You’re about to see what flipping houses is REALLY all about. Most books only explain the how-to of flipping a house. This book is different.
This no-fluff book contains more than 350 pages of detailed, step-by-step training perfect for both the complete newbie or seasoned pro looking to build a killer house flipping business.
In The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs, real estate investor J Scott shows you his detailed tips, tricks, and tactics on the house flipping process.
Wholesaling Houses Books
Learn how to make money wholesaling real estate without having to swing a hammer or deal with tenants.
FlippingJunkie YouTube Channel
In this video, I cover 5 simple steps to getting started wholesaling houses. We have a lot of other great video resources on our YouTube channel so make sure to subscribe!
The FlippingJunkie Podcast
There will be a brand new episode every single week, so be sure to subscribe and receive each episode as it’s released.
- Top 5 Marketing Methods Guide – Get a behind-the-scenes look at our proven methods for consistently generating the best deals with the least competition.
- Motivated Seller Phone Script – Here are 15 questions that I feel are essential to ask sellers when they contact you about selling their house. These are the questions that I ask each and every time I talk to a seller.
- Repair Estimates Rule-of-Thumb Guide – These repair estimates are given as an example. Please check with local contractors that have experience working with investors in your area to confirm estimates.
- Ultimate Driving for Dollars Guide – This guide shows you everything you need to know about driving for dollars including when, where, how, what to do after you drive for dollars, and what to do with the addresses you collect.
- Contract Checklist – Since contracts can vary by state (and I’m certainly no attorney!), I hesitate to give out something that you may not be able to use. However, I can give you the highlights of what I feel like should be on a contract. We suggest starting with something generic, then add a few of the basics below, and then have someone review whatever you decide to use.
- Scope of Work Template – The items on this list should be used only as a reference; Your actual scope of work will vary according to each property.
- House Inspection Checklist – This is a checklist for the main items that I look for when viewing a property. When I was looking at a lot of REO’s, I gave this checklist to my brother-in-law to inspect houses for me and take pictures. This way he could do the leg work and I could work up an offer based on what he found and entered on this checklist, along with the pictures he took. Go ahead and download it.
- Another House Inspection Checklist – Here is another checklist that was generously donated by David Lathrop. You can check this one out also and see which one you prefer.
- House Flipping Lead Sheet – This is a lead sheet that can be used to keep track of information for your leads. This was generously donated by David Lathrop. Thanks.
- Assignment of Contract Form – This is the form to use when you are assigning a contract when wholesaling.
LeadPropeller REI Websites For Generating Motivated Seller Leads
Want a website like mine that generates motivated seller leads for you?
Watch the video tour to find out more about my real estate investor websites:
FlipPilot is the Complete REI Software System
The big companies have software systems to manage their leads and deals that have cost them hundreds of thousands of dollars to have built. I’ve built even better software and made it available for you to use so that you can benefit from it as tremendously as I have.
This is the ultimate resource for any real estate investor, regardless of whether you are just getting started or have been flipping houses for years.
Oh…and it was built so that you can access it from your mobile devices as well as your desktop. Have access to your house flipping leads and data no matter where you are (as long as you have internet access).
Other Recommended Resources
Note: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links (at no extra cost to you of course). These are all things that I have experience with that I am recommending because they are helpful and are from people that I trust, not because of the commissions that I may earn from you using these products. If your goal is to change your direction in life and attain more financial freedom, I think you will find these resources useful.
- Bluehost Web Hosting This is where you can get a domain name for your website (your URL) and sign up for web hosting service. I highly recommend BlueHost for this because I use them and they are very affordable ($5.95/mo if you sign up for 24 months or $6.95/mo if you sign up for 12 months – crazy cheap, especially when you consider that one wholesale, or even one bird-dogged lead, could land you several thousand) and reliable. Their interface is also easy to use. Click here to get your own website.
- Yellow Letters Complete This company rocks! Considering sending yellow letters but don’t know what they should say and not looking forward to handwriting 100’s of letters…repeatedly? Let this company do it for you. I was shocked at how cheap it was. We were paying a little more per letter to have someone else do it and we always had to coordinate, supply them with ink, paper, and stamps, and had to go and mail them. Even though someone else was stuffing the envelopes, hand-addressing them and putting a stamp on them, we still had to deal with all of the coordination (which was a pain in the butt!). They have proven templates and have people that hand-write letters and envelopes. Set up your mailing with them and let them handle everything. Time is very important and this company can allow you to run a professional mailing campaign without much effort. Zach runs it and is very helpful. Every time I need something he is quick to respond. I recommend these guys 100%. Click here to check them out.