Flipping Houses Downloads, books, software, courses, etc.
Best Flipping Houses Books
Get a behind-the-scenes look at the day-to-day operations of Danny’s successful house flipping business. Experience 34 weeks covering every aspect of a house flipping business. See all the marketing, analysis of leads, offers made, the fix-ups, and a breakdown of each deal done. You’re about to see what flipping houses is REALLY all about. Most books only explain the how-to of flipping a house. This book is different.
In The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs, real estate investor J Scott shows you his detailed tips, tricks, and tactics on the house flipping process.
Wholesaling Houses Books
The FlippingJunkie Podcast
There will be a brand new episode every single week, so be sure to subscribe and receive each episode as it’s released.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at our proven methods for consistently generating the best deals with the least competition.
- Motivated Seller Phone Script – Here are 15 questions that I feel are essential to ask sellers when they contact you about selling their house. These are the questions that I ask each and every time I talk to a seller.
- Repair Estimates Rule-of-Thumb Guide – These repair estimates are given as an example. Please check with local contractors that have experience working with investors in your area to confirm estimates.
- Ultimate Driving for Dollars Guide – This guide shows you everything you need to know about driving for dollars including when, where, how, what to do after you drive for dollars, and what to do with the addresses you collect.
- House Inspection Checklist – This is a checklist for the main items that I look for when viewing a property. When I was looking at a lot of REO’s, I gave this checklist to my brother-in-law to inspect houses for me and take pictures. This way he could do the leg work and I could work up an offer based on what he found and entered on this checklist, along with the pictures he took. Go ahead and download it.
- Another House Inspection Checklist – Here is another checklist that was generously donated by David Lathrop. You can check this one out also and see which one you prefer.
- House Flipping Lead Sheet – This is a lead sheet that can be used to keep track of information for your leads. This was generously donated by David Lathrop. Thanks.
- Assignment of Contract Form – This is the form to use when you are assigning a contract when wholesaling.
LeadPropeller REI Websites For Generating Motivated Seller Leads
Want a website like mine that generates motivated seller leads for you?
Watch the video tour to find out more about my real estate investor websites:
FlipPilot is the Complete REI Software System
The big companies have software systems to manage their leads and deals that have cost them hundreds of thousands of dollars to have built. I’ve built even better software and made it available for you to use so that you can benefit from it as tremendously as I have.
This is the ultimate resource for any real estate investor, regardless of whether you are just getting started or have been flipping houses for years.
Oh…and it was built so that you can access it from your mobile devices as well as your desktop. Have access to your house flipping leads and data no matter where you are (as long as you have internet access).