This year, the FlippingJunkie Podcast had over 220,000 unique downloads across 121 different countries!
We hope the past year was as amazing for you all as it was for us. This year we really wanted to dedicate ourselves to this podcast and how we could use it to help other real estate investors, and it has been an awesome experience so far. We’ve got some big plans for 2019 and the FlippingJunkie Podcast, and we hope you’ll keep hanging out with us and talking real estate!
So, here are the top 10 most downloaded episodes of 2018 so we can celebrate a great year of podcasting together:
- 114: [FUNDING] Buying With 0% Financing with Matt Recore
- 118: [TAKING ACTION] 30 Deals First Year with Henry Washington
- 112: [LAND] Land Flipping with Seth Williams
- 117: [MAKING OFFERS] Getting Your Offers Accepted with Dave Rose
- 105: [LIVE] My Flip Hacking Live Presentation
- 113: [BOOKS] Books Worth Reading with Brandon Turner
- 121: Principles For Success as a Real Estate Investor with James Steffy
- 107: [Marketing] Direct Mail Is Dead? with Melissa Johnson
- 116: What is FreedomDriven? Our House Flipping Journey with Melissa Johnson
- 120: [SYSTEMS] Using a CRM To Improve Your Flipping Business
Please Rate and Review
This is my simple request: If you enjoy the podcast and look forward to hearing a lot more episodes, I would be very grateful, happy, beholden and otherwise indebted to you to rate and review the podcast on iTunes.
It’s your choice and I do not want you to feel at all obligated. But I’d love it if you would subscribe and leave a rating and review.
Ratings and reviews allow the podcast to be seen by more people, which will help me achieve my goal of helping as many others as we can to get started in the house flipping business and change their lives.
Not sure how to leave a rating and review? Click here to view the instructions (it only takes 2 minutes)
How to Subscribe to the Podcast
There will be a brand new episode every single week, so be sure to subscribe and receive each episode as it’s released.